- 2 ounces of Vodka
- 1/2 ounce of Rose’s Sweetened Lime Juice
- 1/2 ounce of Dry Vermouth (Stock)
- Lime peel for a garnish
- Build the vodka, dry vermouth, and Rose’s lime juice in a well-chilled cocktail shaker, filled with ice.
- Slice a fresh lime for the garnish. Either spiral cut the body of the lime, or simply cut a wheel out of the center of the lime and de-flesh it for the garnish.
- Give your shaker a good long shake.
- Pour over your garnish for the citrus oils.
Some Tasting Notes:
The original recipe calls for just lime juice, not Rose’s sweetened lime juice, but the hint of sweetness amidst the tart of the lime and the bitter of the vermouth balanced the cocktail out nicely. The vodka gives this cocktail an ever so slight syrupy mouth feel but as long as the cocktail is shaken well, this is hardly noticeable–overall, a very refreshing drink and aptly named.